Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Friends of John Jessup...



Friend,
As you know, I have always been very passionate about civic involvement and our founding principles. I believe our process needs to be open, honest and transparent. It is important that everyone have the level of access to their representatives necessary to have their concerns, ideas and complaints heard and acted upon. Because I believe serious action is needed to address the fiscal problems we face in this down economy, and because I believe I have the skills and desire to bring the level of availability and responsiveness that voters want and deserve, I have decided to run for County Council in Hancock County’s District 1.


As you can imagine, this was not an easy decision. Campaigns are grueling. They
require hard work and sacrifice. However, if you agree with me that we need to supply common sense, conservative solutions to some very real problems in a way that brings everyone’s perspective and input to the table then I humbly request your support in making these ideas reality.


This campaign will require the purchase of brochures, flyers, yard signs and newspaper advertising. This campaign will cost about $6000 to get the word out about bringing an open, honest and transparent level of access to their local government. I cannot afford such large expenses myself, so I'm turning to the people who know me best, and inviting you to join in my campaign.


Your willingness to support this endeavor with an early contribution of $100, $50 or
even $25 will be greatly appreciated. Your contribution will help me raise the initial
funds needed to launch this campaign. You can contribute now by clicking this link... or send your checks to:

John Jessup for Hancock
County Council Committee
PO Box 148
Shirley, IN 47384


I hope that you'll decide to become involved
and help make a difference. We must begin ordering brochures, postage and supplies by
February 20th to get our message out ahead of the opponents.


Together we can win and help bring that open, honest and transparent level of access to our local government that we all deserve. Thanks in advance for your encouragement and support, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Lets do this together,

No comments:

Post a Comment